at Teksystems in Peoria, Illinois, United States
Top Skills’ Details1. 3 years of experience with Operational Technology (OT) security – preference is Nozomi
2. 3+ years with Python Automation – integration with Linux and APIs
- NetBrain & Science Logic
Secondary Skills – Nice to Haves
Job Description The candidate will work within a security team that provides operational support for Operational Technology (OT) / factory security monitoring platform. This team provides general support, tuning, and responds to events identified by the platform.
Typical task breakdown:
- • Investigating and responding to network traffic alerts from the OT passive network monitoring platform.
- • Remote deployment of new Nozomi appliances at different facilities within the organization. Travel not required.
- • OT asset & vulnerability management.
- • Engage the OT Passive monitoring vendor for improvement, enhancement, and troubleshooting.
- • Engage the business for validation, troubleshooting, and configuration support.
- • Engage in and make recommendations for ongoing service offering improvement.
- • Automation w/Python.
Additional Skills & Qualifications Education & Experience Required:
- Associate’s degree in computer programming or relevant field + 8 years experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with at least 6+ years expAbout TEKsystems:
We’re partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That’s the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the EEO is the law poster click here. Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation or assistance a position, please call 888-472-3411 or email email@example.com. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes will not receive a response.