at Hendrickson Bumper and Trim in Crest Hill, Illinois, United States
- Manage all technical aspects of a major project and/or multiple smaller projects, utilizing the Product Simultaneous Process and Product Development Process.
- Designs, validates, provides test reports, and sign-off documents, and ensures production readiness.
- Coordinates with CAD, FEA, and validation personnel and interfaces with other departments and customers in support of the above.
- Coordinates the technical design and test aspects on projects with suppliers and customers.
- Provides continuous improvement through employee development, process improvement, and elimination of waste. Helps to assure safety in the plant and office.
- Provides Operations and other departments with technical support including but not limited to prototype sample production.
- Bachelor of Science degree in technical discipline required.
- BSME/BS AeroE preferred.
- 5-8 years experience in vehicle structural design (preferable heavy or medium duty truck) with exposure to structural analysis, finite element analysis, fatigue analysis, aerodynamics, and product design.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a development project and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated product innovation.
- Design styling experience a plus.
- Exposure to aerodynamics desirable.
- Model analysis and Creo background desirable.
- Requisition ID: 2200016M