at Slalom LLC in Chicago, Illinois, United States
Job DescriptionWho You'll Work With
Slalom Emerge is a team of trailblazers helping ensure we achieve our strategic goals of investing for the future and pursuing innovation as a competitive advantage. We empower our local markets by identifying emerging capabilities, building multi-disciplinary teams, and providing access to niche and hyper-specialized expertise.
Slalom Workday Consultants work in partnership with our clients to ensure maximum value out of their Workday investment. Workday consultants serve as subject matter experts in a variety of strategic and high-impact projects, guiding clients from strategic planning to implementation and sustainment. You will also support Workday customers at every stage of the lifecycle including early strategy and selection, implementation, and ensuring continued success after go-live.
What You'll Do
- Works with clients to understand strategic objectives related to HR technology including employee experience, business processes, data strategy, and service delivery
- Lead process re-design efforts by guiding clients to define outcomes and work backward to define the process and user touchpoints
- Create strategies to drive adoption of Workday and related technology initiatives
- Assess readiness for adoption and establish plans for governance during and post-launch
- Collaborate across Slalom practices and offices to deliver a holistic and coordinated solution
- Act as a client advocate and trusted adviser
- Strong competency with HR, Talent Management and/or Finance functions
- 7+ years of Workday functional implementation experience
- 5-8+ years Human Resources, Payroll, or Financial software experience
- Proven ability to multi-task and handle various projects simultaneously to drive timely results
- Ability to travel up to 40% and work with remote teams
- Project and/or program management experience
- Proven ability to influence a wide variety of audiences - technical and business clients, HR functions, and all levels of employees
- Proven ability to see around corners thinking about both the big picture and individual needs
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Workday Pro or Workday HCM or Financial Implementer certification
Slalom is a purpose-led, global business and technology consulting company. From strategy to implementation, our approach is fiercely human. In six countries and 43 markets, we deeply understand our customers-and their customers-to deliver practical, end-to-end solutions that drive meaningful impact. Backed by close partnerships with over 400 leading technology providers, our 13,000+ strong team helps people and organizations dream bigger, move faster, and build better tomorrows for all. We're honored to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, including being one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For seven years running. Learn more at slalom.com.
Compensation and Benefits
Slalom prides itself on helping team members thrive in their work and life. As a result, Slalom is proud to invest in benefits that includemeaningful time off and paid holidays, parental leave, 401(k) with a match, a range of choices for highly subsidized health, dental, & vision coverage, adoption and fertility assistance, and short/long-term disability. We also offer additional benefits such as a yearly $350 reimbursement account for any well-being related expenses as well as discounted home, auto, and pet insurance.
Slalom is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. Actual compensation will depend upon an individual's skills, experience, qualifications, location, and other relevant factors. The salary pay range is subject to change and may be modified at any time.
EEO and Accommodations
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to inclusion, diversity, and equity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans' status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Slalom will also consider qualified applications with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Slalom welcomes and encourages applications from individuals with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available for candidates during all aspects of the selection process. Please advise the talent acquisition team if you require accommodations during the interview process.