at Apex Systems in CHICAGO, Illinois, United States
Role:Digital Asset Supervisor
Client:Large Hotel Client
**If you are interested, please email your resume to Erin at email@example.com**
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Digital Asset Supervisor to oversee the transition of digital assets from one system to another. In this role, you will serve as the primary liaison between various teams and departments, ensuring a seamless and efficient transfer of digital assets. Your responsibilities will include coordinating asset inventory, managing asset migration plans, and ensuring data integrity throughout the transition process. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in digital asset management, exceptional project management skills, and excellent communication abilities.
- Develop and execute comprehensive asset migration plans, ensuring smooth and timely transfer of digital assets from one system to another.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, and content creation teams, to gather requirements and determine asset migration needs.
- Conduct thorough audits and inventories of existing digital assets, ensuring accuracy, organization, and proper categorization.
- Work closely with stakeholders to define metadata standards and taxonomy for digital assets, ensuring consistent tagging and efficient asset retrieval in the new
- Coordinate with external vendors or contractors, if necessary, to support the asset migration process.
- Oversee the extraction, transfer, and ingestion of digital assets, ensuring data integrity and security throughout the transition.
- Monitor the asset migration process, identify and address any issues or roadblocks, and provide regular progress reports to stakeholders.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, such as information science, digital media, or computer science.
- Proven experience in digital asset management, asset migration, or a related field.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, ensuring accurate and consistent asset categorization, metadata tagging, and data integrity.
- Proficient in using digital asset management systems and related software tools.
- Familiarity with metadata standards and taxonomy for efficient asset retrieval.
- Solid understanding of file formats, compression techniques, and digital asset workflows.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Problem-solving mindset and the ability to troubleshoot technical issues related to asset migration and system integration.
- Knowledge of data security and privacy best practices.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and quickly learn new tools or technologies.
This job description outlines the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position. It does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor We request Priority Protected Veteran & Disabled Referrals for all of our locations within the state. We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here. https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf