at Keeper Security in Chicago, Illinois, United States
Keeper is hiring a talented Public Sector Demand Generation Manager to join the Keeper Marketing team. This is a 100% remote position! Keeper’s applications have millions of users around the world and thousands of Enterprise customers. Join one of the fastest growing cybersecurity companies and expand our presence in the U.S. public sector segment (Federal and State, Local and Higher Education). Keeper Security Government Cloud, our public sector product, is a FedRAMP and StateRAMP Authorized privileged access management platform that protects organizations of all sizes - from small municipalities and institutions to large federal agencies and campuses.
Keeper Security is transforming cybersecurity for organizations around the world with next-generation privileged access management. Keeper’s affordable and easy-to-use cybersecurity solutions are built on a foundation of zero-trust and zero-knowledge security to protect every user on every device, while meeting the most stringent government security and compliance requirements. Keeper is SOC 2 and ISO 27001 certified, FIPS 140-2 validated, FedRAMP and StateRAMP Authorized. Keeper is the leader for best-in-class password management, secrets management, privileged access, secure remote access and encrypted messaging. Learn more at KeeperSecurity.com.
About the Job/About the Team
Join an elite team of highly skilled Marketing rock stars and play a key role in the Public Sector organization. The ideal candidate will have experience in Digital Marketing for B2B SaaS organizations, strong writing and content creation skills and experience with modern demand generation metrics and KPIs. You will work closely with the product marketing, corporate marketing and the field and channel sales teams to build, execute and measure marketing plans. The ideal candidate is passionate about the product, has a strong understanding of the customer buying cycle, and views marketing as a way to facilitate conversations with customers to solve issues that are important to them.
You’re right for this job if you:
- Have experience in Digital Marketing and Demand Generation for B2B SaaS organizations. Experience in Public Sector is a bonus!
- Are passionate about generating new opportunities via innovative campaigns
- Love to build, execute and measure marketing plans to deliver on lead, pipeline and opportunity goals engaging all routes to market, in alignment with sales and channel objectives
- Have a passion for identifying interesting topics and writing thought leadership content and blog posts.
- Bring hands on experience in collaboration with key media and advertising partners to develop and deliver Federal, State, Local and Education specific content
- Want to take ownership of result tracking of marketing activities, ensuring appropriate lead flow and sales follow-ups occur in a timely basis
- Excited to create and maintain a regular communication cadence with sales, including weekly updates, campaign overviews, sales briefs, attending sales meetings and quarterly business reviews
- 2+ year’s experience in B2B SaaS demand gen marketing
- Strong writing skills and the ability to produce high quality written content at a consistent pace
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills with ability to juggle multiple priorities at once
- Hands on experience creating, managing and measuring marketing campaigns
- Comfortable working with the enterprise channel ecosystem – value-add resellers, value-add distributors, and system integrators
- Solid grasp of sales pipeline management and operations
- Excellent oral, written and visual communication skills
- Conversant in Salesforce.com and marketing automation systems
- In depth knowledge of customer buying cycles and preferred engagement points and vehicles
- Public Sector marketing experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing
- Knowledge of the Cyber Security industry
- Working knowledge of Keeper tools and applications
Keeper is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Medical, Dental & Vision (Inclusive of domestic partnerships)
- Employer Paid Life Insurance & Employee/Spouse/Child Supplemental life
- Voluntary Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401K (Roth/Traditional)
- A generous PTO plan that celebrates your commitment and seniority (including paid Bereavement/Jury Duty, etc)
- Above market annual bonuses
Keeper Security, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Classification: ExemptApply for this job