at DivIHN Integration, Inc in Hoffman Estates, Illinois, United States
For further inquiries regarding the following opportunity, please contact one of our Talent Specialists
Lavanya | 224 369 0873
Saurabh | 224 369 2962
Muskan | 224 369 4238
Title: Software Engineer - Lead (.Net Developer) HYBRID
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Lisle, IL
Location: Lisle, IL (local candidates only)Team is working in the office 3 days a week at this point in time.
NO ASP .Net is required for this role.
3-5 years of LEAD experience is required.. please be sure to include this experience on the resume if they have it.
The primary required skills are:
1. .Net development
2. Visual Basic
4. SQL Server
As a Lead Software Engineer supporting Service Solutions, this role will utilize both technical and soft skills. Being successful in the position will require gaining knowledge of several complex systems, primarily truck Service Diagnostics applications, in an effort to provide superior quality of service and uptime for our internal business partners, and customers.
• MUST be US Citizen or GC Holder
• Must be a strong technical leader who can prioritize well and have the ability to work in environments with competing and alternating priorities, with a constant focus on delivery
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Must be a self-starter and work independently
• Experience working in a fast paced and demanding work environment
• Write testable code, unit tests, and mocking.
• Skilled in web page performance optimization (code refactoring, SQL optimization)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Occasional after-hours or weekend support may be required
• At least 7+ years of progressive hands-on experience with architecture, design, and development of web applications using Microsoft technologies.
• Integration with external 3rd party vendor's experience is a plus
• BS in Computer Science or Engineering preferred
• Strong plus: Automotive, commercial vehicle diagnostics, CAN Communications
Required Technical Skills:
• .NET 4.5x development, MSCE preferred
• Using at least one of the following databases: DB2, Oracle, SQL Server
• TFS (source code management)
• WCF/Web API and related technologies (JSON, REST, SOAP, XML).
• Azure Cloud based services (Certifications Preferred)
• Architectural design patterns
• DevOps (Certifications Preferred)