at Frito Lay in Lawrenceville, Illinois, United States
The Route Sales Representative is a full-time position that is responsible for delivering, selling, and merchandising Frito-Lays complete line of products including Lays, Doritos, Cheetos, Tostitos, Fritos, and many more to local stores including gas stations, dollar stores, and large grocery stores. As a Route Sales Representative, you drive a Frito-Lay truck to different stores, work independently to unload orders, merchandise product, partner with store managers to increase sales, order, and maintain records throughout the day.
What can you expect:
* Learn the basics of the role to include four to six weeks of dedicated driving and selling training with our amazing team members
* Run routes for team members, experience different stores, and meet new customers
* Grow sales on the route by building relationships, selling in displays, and completing national initiatives
* Attain a route with set days off/schedule with time
* Work in a fun, fast paced, and physical environment
A few of our great benefits include:
* Paid time off
* Health care benefits on day one (including dental and vision)
* Retirement savings benefits such as a pension and 401(k) match
* Be 21 years of age or older
* Have a valid drivers license with proof of insurance
* Be able to frequently lift 40 lbs. with or without a reasonable accommodation
* Youll need to pass a Department of Transportation physical and certification
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available  EEO is the Law &  EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View  PepsiCo EEO Policy.