at Teksystems in Chicago, Illinois, United States
The Associate Digital Asset Manager will work closely with the Digital Asset Supervisor and other Digital Asset Managers in a short-term role focused on completing the migration of assets into the Digital Asset Management system.
Ideal candidates for this position should have experience supporting internal tools and consumer-facing online products. They should possess strong skills in working effectively with a diverse group of stakeholders and colleagues across global teams. The ability to collaborate with vendors is not required for this role. The successful candidate will thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment. They should demonstrate exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills, be self-motivated, and excel at managing multiple projects and priorities efficiently.
• Maintaining and supporting digital assets for the digital asset management system, self-service ad-builder, image distribution, among many other marketing channels
• Review, approve, and uploaded marketing assets, ensuring that they adhere to DAM governance
• Ensured taxonomy and metadata standards are adhered to in order to provide efficient search and accurate usage rights
• Provide quality control of digital image content, metadata, and asset properties
• Process assets in a timely manner
• Manage multiple projects
• Role management for system access
• Work directly with third-party vendors
• Assist in user training
• Communicate project status to Product Development Manager
• Conducting audits of the digital assets to ensure the accurate and continuous organization of assets.
Experience and Required Qualifications:
• 3-4 years of experience working with a digital asset management system, image database, or document management system, or related experience
• Working knowledge of enterprise digital asset management (DAM) software
• Familiarity with metadata for tagging images and cataloging taxonomy
• Knowledge of various file formats (print, digital, video) and media usage rights terminology
• Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software including Acrobat Pro and Photoshop
• Knowledge of both MS Windows and macOS operating systems
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong customer service skills
• Attention to detail and demonstrated passion for producing accurate work
• Time management and organizational skills
• Professionalism and interpersonal skills
• Ability to demonstrate initiative by taking responsibility for learning new skills and processes
• Ability to demonstrate a high degree of self-motivation, commitment, and integrity
• Teamwork/collaboration skills
• Demonstrated commitment to being accountable for results in addition to the ability and initiative to accept a high level of responsibility
• Ability to work well under pressure and to work on multiple projects at one time
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Position can sit 100% remote. This role is open due to our client acquiring a boutique hotel collection that will require migrating content and assets.
Intermediate LevelAbout TEKsystems:
We’re partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That’s the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the EEO is the law poster click here. Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation or assistance a position, please call 888-472-3411 or email email@example.com. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes will not receive a response.