at PeopleReady in Peoria, Illinois, United States
PeopleReady of Peoria, IL is now hiring General Laborers! As a General Laborer, you will do a variety of work in different industries.
Apply today and you could start as soon as tomorrow. No resume or interview required – yep, you read that right.
We are hosting a hiring event in Bloomington IL on Wednesday 6/21. Come by to apply in person and meet our team!
Location: Salvation Army
Address: 208 N. Oak St Bloomington, IL, 61701
Time: 10am-2pm CST
Please bring required documents for I-9 verification
As a PeopleReady associate you’ll benefit from:
- The freedom to work where you want, when you want and as often as you want.
- Next-day pay* for many of our open positions.
- The ability to choose long-term positions for steady work or short-term positions if you just want some extra cash.
- The ability to sign up for jobs right from our mobile app, JobStack!
Pay Rate for this Job is $14.50 / hour
What you’ll be doing as a General Laborer:
- Perform general site clean-up
- Move, load, or unload materials
- Assist in light construction if necessary
- Remove debris and trash from work site
- Some specialized tasks may require on-the job training
- Use equipment, depending on the jobsite/assignment
Shift timings - 1st Shift (Day)
- Strong work ethic
- Able to stand on your feet for long periods of time
- Able to work in all weather conditions
- Able to lift light to heavy objects
- Background Check Required
Ready to take control of the way you work?
Complete our application to join the PeopleReady team today. In case you missed it, no resumes or interviews are required!
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by law. We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.