at Coilcraft in Cary, Illinois, United States
Mechanical Design Engineer
Coilcraft, Inc., founded in 1945, is an established worldwide organization specializing in the manufacture of magnetic components with headquarters located in Cary, Illinois. We are seeking an individual to provide engineering and mechanical design expertise to Coilcraft's machine design team.
- Design automation for a variety of products and assemblies using knowledge of electronic controls, pneumatic actuators, mechanical systems, and operator interfaces.
- Develop new automation concepts/specifications or make improvements to existing products with input from a number of sources (i.e., manufacturing, purchasing, engineering, marketing, etc.).
- Guide the design effort in creating prototypes and production drawings.
- Evaluate products, parts, or processes for cost efficiency and reliability.
- Set, implement, and maintain schedules to ensure project completion.
- Review the initial run of the automation for design compliance and makes appropriate changes to ensure product compliance.
- Follow the product and makes requested automation changes and corrections throughout the life of the product.
- Provide technical support by providing information and answers to other engineers, departments, and customers.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or related field
- 5+ years of recent mechanical design experience in a manufacturing/automation environment
- 5+ years of proficiency in Solid Works would be a plus
- Design experience at a component level and complete machine/systems design.
This position may require compliance with ITAR export regulations, applicants must be U.S. citizens or have permanent resident status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
https://www.applicantpro.com/j/2941860-27582 To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account