at Rose International Inc. in Moline, Illinois, United States
- **Only those lawfully authorized to work in the designated country associated with the position will be considered.**
- **Please note that all Position start dates and duration are estimates and may be reduced or lengthened based upon a client’s business needs and requirements.**
Job Title: Factory Automation Engineer
Company: Rose International
Location: Moline, IL, 61265
Duration: 10/30/2023 to 10/31/2025
Employment Type: Temporary
Factory Automation Engineer to support functions at Seeding Moline.
Skill set requirements:
- Experience with PLC programming and Automation/Controls – MUST HAVE
- Experience with Allen Bradley PLC and User Interfaces – MUST HAVE
- Experience in designing and reading electrical prints using AutoCAD – MUST HAVE
- Experience with SQL Databases – nice to have, but not required
- PPE Requirements: Metatarsal Foot Protection (employee to provide)
- PPE requires Metatarsal Foot Protection, as well as long pants (jeans or work pants). All additional PPE will be provided on-site.
- Physical Requirements: Employee will be required to travel between office area and manufacturing floor multiple times per day.
- This is a hybrid role of computer/office work combined with direct shop floor interaction.
This position is eligible (based off performance) for incremental, progressive retention bonuses at every 90 days for the first year on assignment. $5,000 for the first year broken down below
• $750 at 3 months
• $1,000 at 6 months
• $1,250 at 9 months
• $2,000 at 12 months
Retention bonuses are forfeited for those who do not complete their assignments or end assignments early.
Subject to review.
For information and details on employment benefits offered with this position, please visit here. Should you have any questions/concerns, please contact our HR Department via our secure website.
California Pay Equity:
For information and details on pay equity laws in California, please visit the State of California Department of Industrial Relations' website here.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
If you need assistance in completing this application, or during any phase of the application, interview, hiring, or employment process, whether due to a disability or otherwise, please contact our HR Department.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.).