at ATI Physical Therapy in Bolingbrook, Illinois, United States
At ATI, our patients come first. Join our team and in delivering the best customer service and patient outcomes in the physical therapy industry. As a nationally-recognized rehabilitation provider, we specialize in research-based physical therapy, workers' compensation rehab, employer worksite solutions, sports medicine, and a variety of specialty therapies.
The Business Development Associate – Inside Sales is an entry-level position will support the field sales and local operations teams across their geography. This position will make daily calls to referral sources and ensure internal customer data is accurate and up to date across the sales organization.
• Maintain accurate physician records in Salesforce – especially those who have recently referred a patient to ATI for the first time.
• Contact physician offices to vet opportunities and coordinate meetings with prospective customers for field sales team.
• Document sales activity in Salesforce accurately and on-time
• Maintain consistent visibility and communication with book of business in market(s) that do not have field sales coverage.
• Associate degree
• Bachelor’s degree in business, healthcare, or related field preferred
• 1-2 years medical, customer service, retail, or sales experience
• Bachelor’s degree in business, healthcare, or related field could offset experience
• 1-2 years of post-education work experience (healthcare or business adjacent preferred)
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
• Self-directed, self-starter
• Growth mindset
• Ability to build relationships
• Ability to problem solve
• Ability to handle objections
• Build rapport and create relationships
• Time management and organization
• Prospect new opportunities
Licenses and Certifications
• Physical Therapy Assistant, Athletic Trainer