at Health Care Service Corporation in Chicago, Illinois, United States
At HCSC, we consider our employees the cornerstone of our business and the foundation to our success. We enable employees to craft their career with curated development plans that set their learning path to a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Come join us and be part of a purpose driven company who is invested in your future!
This position is responsible for managing MuleSoft platform infrastructure. The activities will include strategic planning, software installation, maintenance, upgrade, capacity planning, administration, configuration, support technical issues.
* Understand the business requirements and translating into an IT product / services roadmap for one or more major product areas.
* Overall delivery of a set of integrated, technically sound solutions for their assigned products.
* Execute the vision, strategy and IT product roadmap.
* Work with business analysts, develops requirements documents and use cases for new product / service features.
* Coordinate with DevOps Portfolio Release Lead to ensure all planned releases are integrated into the product release schedule.
* Work with Portfolio Delivery Lead (PDL) and assigned program/project manager (PM), monitor the status of development projects supporting new features.
* Collaborate with delivery leads to develop project milestones and facilitates development and testing progress against milestones.
* Collaborate with other IT product managers across different BUs in developing new features and ensuring appropriate support.
* Manage more stable, mature products and/or applications; limited business criticality; routines processing applications; rare cross-product projects.
Required Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor Degree and 4 years Information Technology experience.
* 1 years management experience
* Experience in application development platforms and/or languages
* Experience in cloud computing (SaaS / PaaS).
* Experience in DevOps and/or continuous deployment and/or integration process and tools (Bamboo, jenkins, RallyDev, Jira).
* Experience in integration technologies (Tibco/Informatica/CAS).
* Experience in iterative, agile and/or scrum development.
* Experience in knowledge of product-specific application architecture.
* Experience in solution architecture.
* Ability to tie together solutions across systems.
* Application domain knowledge.
* Program and/or project management.
* Ability to influence.
* Ability to prioritize and make trade-off decisions.
* Adaptability and/or ability to manage change.
* Creative thinking.
* Leadership -- Effectively leads teams & people.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* 2+ years of management experience
* Experience of managing 4-5 team members
* Experience in installation, monitoring, testing, configuration, migration, maintenance and troubleshooting of technologies like MuleSoft, WebSphere Application Server, WebLogic, IIB, Tibco, etc.
* Knowledge of any automaton tools such as (Bladelogic, Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
* Knowledge Messaging/streaming technologies – (IBM MQ, Active MQ and Rabbit MQ)
* Experience in infrastructure architecture.
*Strong experience in administrating middleware technologies (Application Servers, ESB products)
*Strong experience in managing medium to large infrastructure of (Application Servers, ESB products) .
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at HCSC about our Employee Referral process!
HCSC Employment Statement:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
BCBSTX complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.