at CTG in Springfield, Illinois, United States
Epic Analyst Lumens
Sep 19, 2023Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking skilled Epic Analyst Lumens resources to assist in optimization projects.
Project Duration: 3 months, with extension likely
Project Location: Remote
Job Title: Epic Analyst Lumens
We are looking for an outstanding consultant withLumensexperience. The consultant will be responsible for build, maintenance and support of theLumensapplication. Candidates will need to show a willingness to be a team player and apply application implementation best practices.
- Maintains expertise and seeks additional knowledge in the support and optimization of Lumens Epic module(s), and how they integrate with other applications in a surgical setting.
- Works cohesively with stakeholders to provide system support including analysis, build, and testing of requested changes, and analysis of new functionality of applications.
- Reviews, builds, tests and implements new functionality via System Upgrades and Special Updates.
- Works and manages multiple tasks independently.
- Demonstrates timely, effective, and efficient troubleshooting of software and workflow issues and defines mitigation plan for resolution with minimal guidance.
- Develops and documents internal procedures to use in conjunction with Epic applications.
- Meets build deadlines as communicated by Application Director.
- Current Epic Certification in Lumens
- Previous experience with rolling out existing build to additional clients.
- 3-5 years Lumens experience with deep knowledge in the inpatient setting
- Experienced in both projects (build) and maintenance and implementation.
- Understands Epic methodology along with potential risks and implications.
- Strong consulting and communication skills
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website or email your Word version resume and compensation requirements email@example.com.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients’ project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It’s a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
- Job Function: Healthcare Application Management & Support
- Education Level: None
- Work Remote: Yes
- Travel: No