at Beacon Hill Staffing Group in Springfield, Illinois, United States
Job DescriptionOur client, a well-known financial services company, is seeking a Part-Time Servicing Specialist to join their team on a remote basis. This position will be responsible for reviewing and updating important documentation, a strong attention to detail is a must!
- A Bachelor's degree and a 3.0 GPA are required for this role
- 1+ year of experience in an office or corporate setting - this includes internships!
- Excellent organization and time management skills with a great attention to detail
- A team player who enjoys collaborative work
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Skilled multitasker with the ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Serve as a point of contact for policy owners and life insurance companies
- Ensure sales documents and information are accurately documented and organized securely
- Provide support and assist with additional administrative functions and projects as needed
- Provide exceptional customer service and high-quality solutions to customers
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
If you would like to complete our voluntary self-identification form, please click here or copy and paste the following link into an open window in your browser: https://jobs.beaconhillstaffing.com/eeoc/
Completion of this form is voluntary and will not affect your opportunity for employment, or the terms or conditions of your employment. This form will be used for reporting purposes only and will be kept separate from all other records.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com .
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)