at Wintrust Financial Corporation in Rosemont, Illinois, United States
Job location –Rosemont, IL- Hybrid position with some telecommuting flexibility, but requirement to physically be in Rosemont, IL office occasionally/as needed.
- Design, code, test, implement and maintain data solutions in the enterprise data warehouse as well as departmental data marts; Support multiple BI solutions using the Microsoft suite of database technologies (i.e., SSIS, SSRS and/or SSAS) including the development of stored procedures and functions.
- Develop and support new and current ETL processes employing industry standards and CI/CD practices to enhance loading of data from and into different source/target systems ensuring data integrity and data quality.
- Integrate modern data architecture technologies (Hadoop, Mulesoft Integration etc.) into existing ETL pipelines.
- Processing complex and large volume data sets using big data technologies.
- Performs complex coding tasks, participates in code reviews and write functional specs for small features.
- Responsible for validating that all data processed through the ETL system is accurate before it is deployed to the end-user reporting layer.
- Create data solutions for reporting and analytics team that assists them in implementing and optimizing our data tool.
- Handle entire development life cycle of data warehouse projects, including a detailed technical documentation on design, develop, alter, maintain, and upgrade.
- Recommend alternative approaches to the final designs and provide reasoning for the selection
- Occasional oversight of off-shore employees.
- Manage multiple, diverse projects simultaneously.