at Wintrust Financial Corporation in Northbrook, Illinois, United States
As one of the largest premium finance companies in the country, FIRST Insurance Funding provides full premium finance services, plus additional services built specifically for agencies. We pride ourselves on the variety of incentive programs, services, and technology we offer. This not only helps grow the agents, brokers, and companies we partner with, but also helps them better serve their clients. FIRST Insurance Funding is a subsidiary of Wintrust, a financial services company with more than $50 billion in assets.
Why join us?
- An award-winning culture! We are rated a Top Workplace by the Chicago Tribune (past 9 years) and Employee Recommended award by the Globe & Mail (past 6 years)
- Competitive pay and discretionary or incentive bonus eligible
- Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life, a 401k plan with a generous company match and tuition reimbursement to name a few
- Family-friendly work hours
- With 175+ community bank locations, we offer opportunities to grow and develop in your career
- Promote from within culture
Why join this team?
- We have a culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit
- We offer multiple opportunities for development and upward mobility
What Youll Do
The Business Analyst will be involved in various technical and operational initiatives across the organization. This position will work closely with Business Units and IT to define the scope of projects, gather/document requirements, identify system bugs/defects, and document business processes.
- Act as liaison between the business units, primarily but not limited to Inside Sales, and IT to translate business objectives into technical requirements by creating detailed business requirements documents, process flow charts, or other required documentation. Coordinate review and approval of requirements with business units.
- Responsible for testing, implementation, documentation, and training of Inside Sales on enhancements, for both our loan origination system and Salesforce enhancements.
- Work with Senior Management to track and prioritize system enhancements. Consult and provide suggestions for overall technology and operational strategy.
- Inside Sales operations Monthly inside sales workload reporting, slide decks for senior management presentations, KRIs, and other reports by request. Work with 3rd parties to administer specialty programs and act as primary point of contact.
- 3-5 years
- Prior business analyst experience in Premium Finance Service, Insurance or Banking is preferred
- Possess advanced computer skills, including knowledge in analysis, design and workflow., good written and oral commuication skills
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with Requirement Gathering and Defect Management is a plus
Medical Insurance Dental Vision Life insurance Accidental death and dismemberment Short-term and long term Disability Insurance Parental Leave Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Traditional and Roth 401(k) with company match Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Employee Stock Purchase Plan at 5% discount Critical Illness Insurance Accident Insurance Transportation and Commuting Benefits Banking Benefits Pet Insurance
From our first day in business, Wintrust...
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity