at Peoples Bank in Munster, Indiana, United States
The Corporate Governance Specialist works in concert with the Chief Risk Officer Director & Corporate Secretary to support the company's corporate governance framework, regulatory filings, board and committee meeting coordination and delegated legal support functions. General duties include Board and Committee Meeting Coordination, Corporate Governance Framework, Securities and Exchange Commission filings and Shareholder Relations.
- Bachelor's Degree or compensating work experience
- Minimum 3 years' experience preferred working in a corporate governance or paralegal role in a public company
- Experience providing support to executives or board of directors required.
- Experience in banking, finance, insurance, or other government regulated business environment strongly preferred.
- Excellent oral communication, research, writing, and editing skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and exercise professionalism and sophistication in interactions with directors and executives.
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively and diplomatically across functions.
- Attention to detail and commitment to accuracy.
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Excellent technology skills including competency in PowerPoint, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, Word, and Excel
For over 100 years, Peoples Bank has maintained a philosophy of commitment to the customer, a belief that has allowed Peoples Bank to thrive and continue to serve communities within its Indiana and Illinois footprint. It's the same philosophy that drives Peoples now as it did in 1910 when the Bank first opened for business. Today, the company keeps better banking moving forward for its customers and communities at Banking Center locations across Northwest Indiana and Chicagoland.
Headquartered in Munster, Indiana, Peoples Bank is a locally managed community bank whose mission is to help our customers and communities be more successful. We do this by providing a variety of consumer, business, and wealth management products, and offering a wide range of digital banking services to meet the unique needs of our customers.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.