at KinderCare Education LLC in Lake Forest, Illinois, United States
Futures start here. Where first steps, new friendships, and confident learners are born. At KinderCare Learning Companies, the first and only early childhood education provider recognized with the Gallup Exceptional Workplace Award, we offer a variety of early education and child care options for families. We pave the way for their lifelong learning journey ahead. And we want you to join us in shaping a future we can all be proud to share-in neighborhoods, at work, and in schools nationwide.
When you join Champions, you'll be supporting hardworking families and elementary-aged kids during out-of-school time, on school grounds. Whether you're partnering with administrators to bring our programs to their district, or buddying up with students to aim higher, think bigger, and never give up, you'll be leading the way toward inspired learning.
If you're passionate about inspiring children and teachers alike to learn and grow, the Site Director role could be for you! Site Directors are passionate about educational excellence and empowering confident teachers. As a Site Director, you will use our nationally recognized curriculum as a framework to create unique and engaging classroom experiences. Site Directors are committed to making their site successful and know that important relationships with children, families, and their team are critical to success. Successful Site Directors are fully engaged, enthusiastic about their work, and eager to share their knowledge.
When you join our team as a Site Director, you will:
- Lead and supervise a group of teachers to create unique and engaging classroom experiences, leverage and develop "best in class" educators to be passionate and committed professionals
- Ensure your site is operating effectively; maintain licensing, safety, and educational standards
- Partner with parents with a shared desire to provide the best care and education for their children
- Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, school and district leaders, state licensing authorities, community contacts, and corporate partners
- Lead recruitment and enrollment efforts of new families and children in our sites
- At least one year of teaching experience with the ability to develop, engage, and inspire a team
- A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day
- Ability to build relationships with families and staff and create a dynamic environment where play and discovery go hand-in-hand
- Outstanding customer service skills, strong organizational skills, multi-task and manage multiple situations effectively.
- Meet state specific guidelines for the role
- Be physically able to use a computer with basic proficiency, lift a minimum of 40 pounds, and work indoors or outdoors. Be able to assume postures in low levels to allow physical and visual contact with children, see and hear well enough to keep children safe, and engage in physical activity.
- Read, write, understand, and speak English to communicate with children and their parents in English.
Our benefits meet you where you are. We're here to help our employees navigate the integration of work and life:
- Know your whole family is supported with discounted child care benefits.
- Breathe easy with medical, dental, and vision benefits for your family (and pets, too!).
- Feel supported in your mental health and personal growth with employee assistance programs.
- Feel great and thrive with access to health and wellness programs, paid time off and discounts for work necessities,...
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity