at CVS Health in Springfield, Illinois, United States
Bring your heart to CVS Health. Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand – with heart at its center – our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
Responsible Finance individual preparing deliverables to the State and external auditors and coordinating the completion of a variety of external state reporting requirements
1. Involved in the monthly financial reporting including preparation of month-end result reporting and variance analysis
2. Support the health plan financial planning and forecasting process.
3. Responsible for providing support to ensure the timely completion of any state or external audit
4. Prepare and complete a variety of complex state/regulatory reporting requirements.
5. Partner with other financial disciplines, e.g., controllership and actuarial, to assure financial reporting and drivers of performance will help the business unit meet financial performance targets.
6. Perform financial analysis and recommendations in support of management’s evaluation of strategic and business initiatives.
7. Serve as mentor to the rest of the team providing guidance and training to less experienced staff members.
This role will function as the Senior Analyst for the local market and will help the respective achieve its financial and strategic goals.
Required Qualifications 3 or more years of Finance experience Preferred QualificationsPlease replace this section with the Preferred Job QualificationsEducationBachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required. Concentration in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field strongly preferred
The typical pay range for this role is:
$43,700.00 – $105,100.00
This pay range represents the base hourly rate or base annual full-time salary for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual base salary offer will depend on a variety of factors including experience, education, geography and other relevant factors. This position is eligible for a CVS Health bonus, commission or short-term incentive program in addition to the base pay range listed above. In addition to your compensation, enjoy the rewards of an organization that puts our heart into caring for our colleagues and our communities. The Company offers a full range of medical, dental, and vision benefits. Eligible employees may enroll in the Company’s 401(k) retirement savings plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan is also available for eligible employees. The Company provides a fully-paid term life insurance plan to eligible employees, and short-term and long term disability benefits. CVS Health also offers numerous well-being programs, education assistance, free development courses, a CVS store discount, and discount programs with participating partners. As for time off, Company employees enjoy Paid Time Off (“PTO”) or vacation pay, as well as paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Number of paid holidays, sick time and other time off are provided consistent with relevant state law and Company policies. For more detailed information on available benefits, please visit jobs.CVSHealth.com/benefits
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief,