at PepsiCo Corp in Chicago, Illinois, United States
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $86 billion in net revenue in 2022, driven by a complementary beverage and convenient foods portfolio that includes Lay’s, Doritos, Cheetos, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Mountain Dew, Quaker, and SodaStream. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including many iconic brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Beverages and Convenient Foods by Winning with PepsiCo Positive (pep+). pep+ is our strategic end-to-end transformation that puts sustainability and human capital at the center of how we will create value and growth by operating within planetary boundaries and inspiring positive change for planet and people. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
As part of the global learning center of excellence (CoE) this role requires someone who develops strong relationships with business leaders and Learning CoE colleagues, sets the learning strategy, and defines and optimizes ways of working to develop and deliver enablement initiatives to sustain PepsiCo’s talent advantage.
This role can be based in one of our Corporate HQ locations: Purchase, NY, Plano, TX, or Chicago, IL
The Senior Manager of Learning & Development, Digital Capability will be an integral member of the PepsiCo University (PEP U) team, with the following responsibilities:
* Lead high-impact global initiatives, including but not limited to Digital Academy for the broader organization and specialized Digital programming for the executive population.
* Drive the strategy, planning, and execution of digital learning initiatives, ensuring effective multidimensional (function, geography, partners) program management.
* Partner with Global Internal Communications Team to integrate digital learning messaging into broader organizational Digital Communication Strategy.
* Partner with PEP U Functional Learning Leads to embed digital into the Learning journeys and prioritized Digital skills which will enable associates to “specialize” in different areas of digital literacy and deepen their skills.
* Partner with PEP U Leadership Development Team to embed digital content into targeted Core leadership programs.
* Partner with PEP U Functional and Leadership Development Teams as well as Sector Learning Teams to build awareness of Digital Learning Plans, gain alignment, and integrate.
* Engage in the definition and validation of PepsiCo’s long-term digital transformation strategy and specific initiatives to upskill the organization.
* Assess current level of digital skill & knowledge across the organization, identify gaps and shape a learning strategy that supports and advances PepsiCo’s broader digital transformation journey
* Bachelor's degree required
* 7 to 10yrs of experience and/or education in Training and Development, HR Management, Consulting or other related field
* Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship now or in the future, U.S. Citizen
* Adult Learning Strategies - develop a learning strategy to upskill the enterprise that drives learning retention, reinforcement tactics and measured success
* Executive Alignment & Consulting - develop a strong rapport with the sector talent and learning leaders and the Digital Transformation leaders to clearly articulate strategic direction, take their inputs and comfortably push back when necessary
* Agility, Judgment & Prioritizing -manage many competing priorities at once and ensure the right ones are delivered on schedule and on budget
* Digital Technology - leverage emerging technologies to build learning solutions that help teams harness on-the-job success
* Data Analytics - use data effectively for decision-making and elevating the impact of learning programs through data storytelling
* Decision Making -make decisions clearly and leveraging data, delineating between too many opinions while also driving an agenda despite ambiguity
* Leadership development - build a learning plan for executives based on current trends and PepsiCo insights aligned to business strategy
* Influencing -connect and influence across multiple HR and talent groups as well as our business partners and senior leaders
* Hybrid team management - ability to set direction, inspire, motivate, delegate and develop an in-person and remote team that is located globally without formal authority
* Facilitation skills - inspire an audience and keep them engaged on the most relevant topics, varying the approach for different individuals based on their needs
Compensation & Benefits:
* The expected compensation range for this position is between $106,300- $177,850 based on a full-time schedule.
* Location confirmed job-related skills and experience will be considered in setting actual starting salary.
* Bonus based on performance and eligibility target payout is 15% of annual salary paid out annually.
* Paid time off subject to eligibility, including paid parental leave, vacation, sick, and bereavement.
* In addition to salary, PepsiCo offers a comprehensive benefits package to support our employees and their families, subject to elections and eligibility: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Insurance (Accident, Group Legal, Life), Defined Contribution Retirement Plan
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy.