at CTG in Springfield, Illinois, United States
Cerner PathNet LIS Analyst
Nov 08, 2023Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking an experienced Cerner PathNet / LIS Analyst for ongoing legacy support role. This is a remote role supporting a client in Tennessee.
Position Key Responsibilities:
- Provide application support services for Cerner PathNet – AP, GenLab, Specimen Management, Micro, HLA, Laboratory Imaging, Charge Capture for six acute care facilities
- Additional support is required for RALS Point of Care, Antan Advantage, SpotImaging, Intuitive, and Hemotrax
- Maintenance of 100+ instrument interfaces with Cerner legacy
- Maintenance of new instrument interfaces are on Cerner iBus; approximately 60% of all interfaces are via iBus
- Follow client’s documented Demand Management process to obtain approval for changes
- Runs ops jobs to monitor system and sends reports for tracking failed charges, ownership of lab updates to PowerPlans, DA2 reporting, build for accession label printers, maintenance of all lab rules in Cerner, and Siemens robotics at 2 sites
- Provide support for projects and other special application initiatives
- Troubleshoot complex user errors and provide timely and high quality customer service
- Document issues and solutions
- Participate in the day to day tracking and follow-up on issues and questions of daily operations.
- Validate and support system testing efforts
- Work with client users and functional teams as needed
- Escalate issues to the vendor as needed, and monitor vendor tickets for resolution
- Utilize the ticket management system to track issue status and work volume
- Participate in a 24/7 after hours on call rotation
- Work will be performed remotely with potential for occasional on site travel for validation, testing, etc.
- 5+ years’ experience in support and build of Cerner PathNet, Gen Lab, specimen management, Micro, AP, and Bloodbank
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, with the ability to communicate resolutions to customers
- Prefer prior experience working remotely to provide production support
- In depth knowledge of Laboratory workflows required; Med Tech or other clinical experience
- Knowledge of HLA, Hemotrax and Discern Analytics (DA2) report writing preferred.
- Experience with Siemens robotics, RALS point of care, Antan Advantage, SpotImaging, and Intuitive would be helpful
Pay range for this opening is $90,000 – $125,000/annual.
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website or email your Word version resume and compensation requirements toCrystal.Maher@ctg.com.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients’ project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It’s a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
- Job Function: Healthcare Application Management & Support
- Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree (±16 years)
- Work Remote: Yes
- Travel: No