at Wintrust Financial Corporation in Northbrook, Illinois, United States
As one of the largest premium finance companies in the country, FIRST Insurance Funding provides full premium finance services, plus additional services built specifically for agencies. We pride ourselves on the variety of incentive programs, services, and technology we offer. This not only helps grow the agents, brokers, and companies we partner with, but also helps them better serve their clients. FIRST Insurance Funding is a subsidiary of Wintrust, a financial services company with more than $50 billion in assets.
Why join us?
- An award-winning culture! We are rated a Top Workplace by the Chicago Tribune (past 10 years) and Employee Recommended award by the Globe & Mail (past 6 years)
- Competitive pay and discretionary or incentive bonus eligible
- Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life, a 401k plan with a generous company match and tuition reimbursement to name a few
- Family-friendly work hours
- With 175+ community bank locations, we offer opportunities to grow and develop in your career
- Promote from within culture
Why join this team?
- We have a culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit
- We offer multiple opportunities for development and upward mobility
What Youll Do
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of cash management practices and procedures to be able to oversee, review and approve department tasks and functions, resolve complex matters and assist in all areas when needed.
- Oversee, direct, and organize Cash Management tasks. Ensure accuracy and timeliness of department work. Track, review and/or analyze departmental statistics and production. Streamlining of ideas and implementation of new processes. Maintaining and updating of dept. policies & procedures.
- Establish and monitor staff performance and developmental goals, assign accountabilities, set objectives and establish priorities. Conduct performance reviews or corrective actions and administer salary adjustments. Interview applicants and determine hiring and terminations decisions.
- Focus on employee engagement and retention, career paths, mentorship, dept. communications, diversity & Inclusion and continued education training.
- Assist with special projects related to system enhancements, testing, reporting needs, strategic initiatives, new programs and other items as requested.
- 7-10 years cash management/accounting experience
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience managing a team
Medical Insurance Dental Vision Life insurance Accidental death and dismemberment Short-term and long term Disability Insurance Parental Leave Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Traditional and Roth 401(k) with company match Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Employee Stock Purchase Plan at 5% discount Critical Illness Insurance Accident Insurance Transportation and Commuting Benefits Banking Benefits Pet Insurance
From our first day in business, Wintrust has been proud to serve a variety of unique communities and people from all walks of life. To be Chicagos Bank and Wisconsin's Bank, we need to reflect that diversity both in all the communities we serve, the people we employ, the organizations we work with, and our banking and lending practices. Wintrust Financial Corporation, including community banking and financial services subsidiaries, is an Equal Opportunity...
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity