at Asahi Kasei America in Glenview, Illinois, United States
Job DescriptionThe Asahi Kasei Group operates with a commitment of creating for tomorrow. Our business sectors, Material, Homes, and Health Care, contribute to the development of society by anticipating the changing needs of those around the world. We look for candidates that offer a fresh perspective and a variety of skills to help us achieve our commitment.
We are currently seeking applications to fill the following job opening at Asahi Kasei Bioprocess where we sell Planova® virus removal filters and develops and manufactures related bioprocess equipment.
Asahi Kasei Bioprocess America, Inc.
We are currently looking for an QMS Administrator to join our team at AKBA! The individual in this role will support the maintenance and continual improvement of AKBA's Quality Management System (QMS). This is an entry level administrative position with primary responsibility for handling the document control process, as well as performing other quality-related administrative tasks.
As an Asahi Kasei Bioprocess America employee, you will enjoy:
- Strong company culture
- Competitive Compensation with Bonuses
- Great health benefits with the company paying over 80% of insurance premiums
- Wellness Program
- Paid Time Off
- Strong company match to 401(k) contributions
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Giving Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Manage assigned administrative tasks and requirements through QMS management software (ETQ Reliance) by processing quality documents and quality records, etc., as well as identifying and implementing opportunities for improvement.
- Process and manage QMS documentation for control, editing for content, format, grammar, and spelling. Work with Subject Matter Experts to facilitate changes to SOPs, policies, training materials and other documents of a technical discipline.
- Perform internal quality system audits, as required.
- Assist department with final product release checks (including checks of physical equipment and checks of digital and physical equipment documentation).
- Facilitating and documenting corrective action root cause analyses and action plan creation and performing corrective action effectiveness checks.
- Other quality-related administrative tasks, as required.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills (high proficiency in grammar, spelling, and articulating ideas)
- Intermediate to advanced skill with Microsoft programs
- High attention to detail
- Self-starter, highly motivated to learn
- Bachelor's degree
- Exceptional analytical skills to solve problems
- Experience with a quality standard such as ISO 9001
- Experience with a QMS management software (such as ETQ Reliance)
Asahi Kasei Bioprocess (AKB) provides pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical manufacturers with a comprehensive suite of tools to maximize safety and improve yields of biotherapeutics during research, clinical and commercial-scale production. Planova ™ virus-removal filters anchor a diverse product portfolio defined by quality, consistency and scalability. Additional areas of expertise include liquid chromatography, inline buffer dilution and oligonucleotide synthesis.
We are a growing team (140+) of professionals excited about what we do and our ability to impact healthcare delivery systems worldwide. We offer a "big company" benefits package and a "small company" culture and work environment. Every employee at Asahi Kasei Bioprocess America can impact our future.
As an equal opportunity employer, Asahi Kasei believes a diverse workforce will provide us with the ability to continuously support the changes in the economy, society, and environment.