at Baxter & Woodman, Inc. in Crystal Lake, Illinois, United States
POSITION: Senior Water Project Manager
POSTION LOCATION: Chicago, Crystal Lake, or Naperville, IL
Reports to: Vice President
At Baxter & Woodman, both seasoned professionals and recent graduates find more than a job; they uncover a long-lasting, fulfilling career with a distinguished leader in technology and innovation. Our work environment is extraordinary and being honored as one of the 2023 Zweig Best Firms to Work For exemplifies our appreciation and respect for our dedicated staff.
The Senior Water Project Manager will manage potable water treatment plant design projects, treatment studies, develop business, serve clients with an emphasis in Illinois.
- Assist Marketing in preparation of Proposals: project plan and approach, staff assignments, fee development and risk assessment.
- Review draft agreements. Provide input and approval for scope and fee.
- Build teams, and assign staff to projects based on knowledge, skills and availability.
- Monitor project performance (client satisfaction, project schedule, project budget, billings, QA/QC).
- Assist with developing department standards and perform quality control review.
- Direct staff efforts and development according to plans and personal skills; support in achieving goals.
- Assist with planning, developing, coordinating and ensuring the successful completion of projects.
- Lead single and multi-disciplined projects.
- Represent the company in client and agency meetings to resolve questions and to plan and coordinate work.
- Communicate and coordinate efforts and ideas with peers and management team.
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring of project team members.
- Develop and enhance client relationships and business growth.