at CTG in Joliet, Illinois, United States
Cybersecurity Solutions Architect I
Nov 13, 2023Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking to fill aCybersecurity Solutions Architect Iopening for our client.
Duration: 6 months
Leads a security practice focused on specialized assessment of security controls for systems and applications. Leverages a risk-based approach to ensure appropriate security principles and controls are applied during the system development life cycle to meet stakeholder objectives and protect customer and corporate assets in line with enterprise risk appetite.
• Obtain a basic understanding of enterprise architecture to identify security gaps, develop controls and design solutions meeting business objectives while complying with security standards.
• Recommend security controls required to protect confidentiality, integrity and availability of customer and corporate data in line with the enterprise risk appetite based on Bank policy and standards.
• Document and verify recommended security controls are aligned with Bank policies and standards as well as industry best practices; ensure proper documentation of exceptions to standards and/or recommend mitigating controls.
• Prepare required systems and applications security documentation, ensuring alignment with applicable laws, regulations, Bank policies and standards, as well as industry best practices. Present and explain standards relevant to projects and need for compliance.
• Communicate required systems and applications security controls to owners or technical leads, ensuring alignment with applicable laws, regulations, Bank policies and standards, as well as industry best practices.
• Engage with other Solutions Architects and Technology teams to identify security risks of proposed projects and recommend system and application modifications.
• Remain current with industry trends and security threats.
• Understand and adhere to the Company’s risk and regulatory standards, policies, and controls in accordance with the Company’s Risk Appetite. Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to management.
• Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the Company’s brand.
• Maintain internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
• Complete other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Required:
• Minimum of 2 years higher education and 3 years relevant work experience, or in lieu of a degree, a combined minimum of 5 years higher education and/or work experience, including a minimum of 3 years relevant work experience.
• Basic knowledge of cybersecurity principles and organizational requirements relevant to confidentiality, integrity, availability.
• Basic understanding of information technology security principles.
• Basic knowledge of security controls.
• Experience working in a group environment and completing tasks in a timely fashion.
Education and Experience Preferred:
• Bachelors Degree.
• CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) or CRISC (Certified Risk and Information Systems Control) certification or Cybersecurity domain-related industry-recognized certification.
• Willing to learn in a fast-paced environment.
• Basic experience with information technology security concepts and technologies.
• GIAC Security Essentials (GSEC), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Security + certification or related certification.
• Basic knowledge of security technologies and architecture, including at least two of the following: encryption, cloud network security design, Role Based Access Control, perimeter security and application security.
• Basic understanding of how to protect information systems from cybersecurity threats.
Excellent verbal and written English communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group are required.
CTG does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services for this role.
To be considered, please apply directly to this requisition using the link provided.For additional information, please contact Jamie Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 716-887-7208. Kindly forward this to any other interested parties. Thank you!
The expected base salary for this position ranges from $58,500 to $114,185. Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, market factors, and where applicable, licensure or certifications obtained. In addition to salary, a competitive benefit package is also offered.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. Its a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
- Job Function: Information Security
- Education Level: None
- Work Remote: Yes
- Travel: No