at First National Bank of Waterloo in O Fallon, Illinois, United States
customer transactions. Coordinates efforts with Bank Lending. Represents the Bank to the community by ensuring positive customer interactions and relations. Calls on and corresponds with local businesses to generate additional banking opportunities.
- Maintain and continue to enhance knowledge of all Banking center policies and procedures especially with respect to approving checks, overrides and fee waivers.
- Needs to actively listen, build trust, and adapt communication styles and tactics to fit both customers and employees.
- Establishes and helps to attain internal performance objectives for banking center; business volume, deposits, and quality of audit reports.
- Works with Marketing to develop and promote various business products or services.
- Accurately process paperwork and maintenance for new and existing customers.
- Provides and maintains a professional business-like atmosphere within the banking center.
- Effectively manages center staff to instill the Bank’s philosophy in order to achieve business objectives.
- Reviews staff for performance evaluations and recommends salary adjustments. Counsels employees when needed. Coordinates staff training when needed.
- Handles customer problems and complaints, counsel customers with special needs or requests.
- Represents the bank in public relation activities and community affairs.
- Responsible for maintaining office building, grounds, equipment and fixtures.
- Manages appropriate allocation of center operating funds.
- Test banking center security equipment and investigates security issues when needed.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned