at O&M Halyard, Inc. in Carol Stream, Illinois, United States
At Owens & Minor, we are a critical part of the healthcare process. As a Fortune 500 company with 50+ facilities across the US and 18,000 teammates in over 90 countries, we provide integrated technologies, products and services across the full continuum of care. Customersand their patientsare at the heart of what we do.
Our mission is to empower our customers to advance healthcare, and our success starts with our teammates.
Owens & Minor teammate benefits include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, available on first working day
- 401(k), eligibility after 30 days of employment
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Development opportunities to grow your career with a global company
- Unloads pallets and cases from inbound trailers and/or containers manually
- and/or using MHE to include manual pallet jack, motorized pallet jack, sit down or
- standup forklift, and standing reach truck.
- Accurately counts, verifies, and receives product using radio frequency (RF)
- equipment and/or Voice Pick Technology; documents variances.
- Moves case of product from the inbound dock to storage locations in the
- warehouse using a standing reach truck or stock picker.
- Moves pallets and/or cases from reserve location to pick location using a standing
reach truck, stock picker, or sit down forklift.
- Selects products and quantities as directed by Voice Pick Technology and/or RF
scanner and places items into totes on conveyor belt.
- Removes empty cartons from pick module as needed.
- Selects bulk items from warehouse racking using a stock picker and Voice Pick
Technology and/or RF scanner.
- Operates a forklift and picks items as high as 35 feet in the air.
- Builds pallets and delivers them to designated area for shipping.
- Prepares sortation area by setting up pallets and carts for product.
- Moves cartons and totes from conveyor belts and/or rollers and places on pallets
and/or carts according to assigned batch.
- Uses RF scanner to ensure that totes, pallets, and carts are loaded correctly onto
trucks for customer delivery.
- Uses sit down forklift, electric or manual pallet jack to load pallets.
General requirements for all functions
- Operates various MHE and follows general sequencing and process procedures.
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment.
- Follows safety policies and procedures and corrects or communicates hazards to
- Places incoming merchandise into inventory.
- Conducts physical inventories as required.
- Counts and performs basic math calculations.
- Maintains productivity and quality standards.
- Performs additional duties as directed.
If you feel this opportunity could be the next step in your career, we encourage you to apply.
Owens & Minor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, religion, disability, age, status as a veteran, or any other status prohibited by applicable...
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity