at Advanced Medical Transport in Peoria, Illinois, United States
Join Team AMT! Now hiring for full-time Prehospital RN positions in the Peoria area! Advanced Medical Transport (AMT) is the premier provider of emergency and scheduled ambulance services in Central and Western Illinois, as well as parts of Iowa. AMT is a private, not-for-profit organization operated for community benefit.
As a PHRN member of the AMT team, you will be responsible for the delivery of basic, advanced, and critical care life support as defined by the EMS System Medical Director and the Illinois Department of Public Health guidelines. Along with your partner, you will respond to emergency and non-emergency requests for assistance as well as triaging all hospital to hospital and critical care transports.
• Monitor all patients.
• Provide basic, advanced and critical care life support as necessary.
• Triage all hospital to hospital and critical care transports.
• Provide patients and their families with any assistance when requested.
• Assure the accuracy and completeness of all company and patient contact paperwork.
• Be responsible for all equipment and supplies as specified on company check-off sheets and inventory requirements.
• Maintain current PHRN certification according to provisions set forth by the Illinois Department of Public Health, including Continuing Education
• Maintain professional appearance and attitude at all times.
• Promote a positive company image.