at Toyal America Inc. in Lockport, Illinois, United States
This position is responsible for providing technical support for coatings related applications, product development and production support for both powder and paste applications.
• Operate and maintain spray booth with rotary bell atomizer, electrostatic air spray and hand spray gun in a safe manner.
• Carry out spray correlation work between Toyal group companies and customers
• Conduct pigment evaluation
• Conduct trials by utilizing powder and paste pilot/production facilities to develop and/or modify products based on customer needs
• Provide technical support for product transfer, raw material approval and method development including training other team members
• Support investigation of product non-conformances and customer concerns for resolution and prevention from re-occurrence
• Support Quality and Production team by maintaining product standards
• Prepare, record and maintain appropriate process documentation
• Maintain technical information for Toyal group products for local customer base.
• Other duties as assigned by the Technical Manager
Toyal America, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account