at Medela LLC in McHenry, Illinois, United States
Manufacturing Technician, 2nd Shift
MEDELA LLC in McHenry, IL
100% onsite position
- Are you looking to take the initiative in your career?
- Are you looking to be apart of a team with a can-do attitude?
- Are you looking for a company that offers amazing benefits?
Please go to https://www.medela.com/company/medelacares to learn about us
Medela is seeking a Manufacturing Technician who has the following:
- Strong knowledge of troubleshooting and repairing mechanical and electrical assemblies within a manufacturing setting
- Working experience with various tools and fixtures for optimal production
- Ability to perform preventative maintenance to adhere to regulatory compliance
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to get the job done while contributing to a positive team environment
Medela's US-based manufacturing and development facility is headquartered in McHenry, Illinois, with an additional facility in Elgin, Illinois. www.medela.com
This position requires an on-site presence in McHenry, IL.
What We Offer our Manufacturing Technician, 2nd shift
- Excellent salary
- Comprehensive benefits plan, which is affordable to our employees
- 401K with match
- Pension Plan
- 16-week Paid Parental Leave
- Generous PTO package, including paid holidays
- A great place to work!
Education/Experience Requirements Manufacturing Technician, 2nd shift
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field preferred
- Minimum three years of experience in medical device production or related role is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to read, understand and communicate in English
- Apply principles of logical thinking to solve practical problems
Position Responsibilities Manufacturing Technician, 2nd shift
- Responsible for the creation, execution, and maintenance of the PM program for all production-related equipment
- Assure reliability and safety of production-related equipment
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair mechanical and electrical assemblies used in the production area working with equipment suppliers as necessary
- Ensures that tools and fixtures are designed, built, and maintained for optimal production efficiency and product quality
- Verify equipment log books, asset tags, Preventative Maintenance (PM), and calibration labels are present and current, providing adherence to regulatory compliance
- Perform routine walk-through inspections of shop floor equipment, assure ongoing reliable performance, and identify opportunities for improvement
- Provide technical assistance and guidance to the production team
- Continually improve the setup, calibration, and test procedures used in the production area, ensuring all process changes are in compliance with quality and regulator standards.
- Perform daily 5S and safety audits in the production areas
- Assist with the debugging and validation of new/existing process equipment
- In conjunction with the production leadership team,...
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity