at PepsiCo Corp in Chicago, Illinois, United States
Talent Acquisition Business Partner - PBNA Warehouse Transformation
The Talent Acquisition Business Partner (TABP) for PBNA Warehouse Transformation is a unique opportunity supporting PBNA’s recently announced transformation plans that aim to elevate PepsiCo beverages warehouse operations and enable our leaders to win in the marketplace, now and in the future. The position duration is finite and will conclude at the completion of the projects initial hiring needs. Don’t let this deter you from applying though! More details regarding the position duration can be provided by the hiring manager.
The Talent Acquisition Business Partner (TABP) for PBNA Warehouse Transformation will report to the Talent Acquisition Manager for PBNA Warehouse Transformation, and will be responsible for providing world-class recruiting services to PepsiCo clients and candidates.
PepsiCo has a highly recognized reputation for recruiting and developing top talent across the globe, and this individual will continue driving that success. This position will be responsible for carrying on this proud legacy by delivering high-quality professional candidates while leading hiring managers and candidates through the hiring and selection process. This individual will perform full lifecycle recruiting, with a heavy emphasis on hiring manager advisory and will be aligned to recruitment needs driven by PBNA’s Warehouse Transformation strategy.
* Partner with internal people leaders to develop and execute talent acquisition/management strategies
* Create comprehensive search assignments, ensuring a thorough understanding of the job responsibilities, business requirements, and talent gaps
* Develop and maintain strong working relationships with PepsiCo hiring managers, HRBP’s, vendors, and TA colleagues to create a partnership that yields consistent processes and results
* Develop a thorough knowledge of PepsiCo’s business and culture to help candidates fully comprehend and embrace the career opportunity
* Stay informed of recruiting trends and techniques
* Develop and maintain a network of internal/external contacts to help source high potential talent
* Leverage social recruiting resources and in-house ATS (iCIMS) to identify and recruit the very best candidates
* Initiate and participate in projects that further both TA and Business Function capability
* Provide candidates with an accurate and compelling story as to why PepsiCo is a leading “Employer of Choice”
* Interview and assess all candidates presented to hiring manager
* Effectively partner with the TA Operations team to ensure all candidate/hiring manager coordination activities run smoothly and efficiently (job posting, scheduling, job offer processing, onboarding, etc.)
* Organize and lead post-interview debrief sessions with interview teams and candidates
* Extend offers of employment to selected candidates in collaboration with HR Generalist
* Maintain accurate documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring manager interactions, and other recruiting activities to ensure OFCCP compliance
Compensation & Benefits:
* The expected compensation range for this position is between $74,800 - $125,250 based on a full-time schedule
* Location, confirmed job-related skills and experience will be considered in setting actual starting salary
* Bonus based on performance and eligibility; target payout is 8% of annual salary paid out annually
* Paid time off subject to eligibility, including paid parental leave, vacation, sick, and bereavement
* In addition to salary, PepsiCo offers a comprehensive benefits package to support our employees and their families, subject to elections and eligibility: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Insurance (Accident, Group Legal, Life), Defined Contribution Retirement Plan
* Undergraduate degree required
* Minimum of 3 years of experience in Talent Acquisition
* Prior agency recruiting experience preferred
* Prior recruitment with a focus on Warehouse/Supply Chain operations preferred
* Ability to tie strategic sourcing solutions to business imperatives and talent agenda
* Expert level knowledge in all full life-cycle recruiting components, including search strategy, sourcing, engagement, qualification, assessment, candidate relationship management, compensation, and onboarding
* Must possess the ability to influence as a strategic consultant
* High level of executive maturity that enables one to develop strong client partnerships
* Excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
* Deep internet research and networking skills that enable one to build a consistent and sustainable talent pipeline
* Demonstrated experience improving systems, processes, and procedures
* This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy.