at Slalom LLC in Chicago, Illinois, United States
Job DescriptionWho You'll Work With
At Slalom, personal connection meets global scale. Our vision is to enable a world in which everyone loves their work and life. We help organizations of all kinds redefine what's possible, give shape to the future-and get there.
Our leadership team is currently seeking a Sales Executive (Public Sector) for our Chicagomarket to drive business results by producing a well-managed, profitable, and growing book of business within the local Public Sector (SLED) industry. This individual will serve as a trusted partner to both our internal teams and our client teams, building and executing customized business plans and predictable sales engagement processes.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with practice leaders to strategically pursue new opportunities on a diverse collection of targeted accounts.
- Work with new and existing clients to build a pipeline and secure new Master Service Agreements (MSA's).
- Bring Public Sector (SLED) industry knowledge and relationships
- Responsible for achieving $2-5million + in annual revenue targets, quarterly sales targets, and MBO's
- Responsible for a client or set of clients pipeline creation and forecasting.
- Mentor and collaborate with other sellers within and across other Slalom markets.
- Leverage Slalom Sales platforms to drive a forecast and collaborate with Account and Practice leaders.
- Host or facilitate Slalom marketing events.
- Minimal travel expectations as your focus will be within Chicago and surrounding market.
- 7+ years of account management and consulting experience
- Experience selling in the Public Sector industry (Chicago/Illinois SLED)
- Proven track record of selling professional services or digital transformation or cloud-based solutions
- Passionate about sales and technology
- Able to partner with clients to understand their organizational needs and recommend solutions that add value to their business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Budget and project management experience
- Excellent collaboration and team-building skills
- Experienced in building relationships with CXOs and business decision-makers
- Skilled at leading teams through complex technology solution sales
Slalom is a purpose-led, global business and technology consulting company. From strategy to implementation, our approach is fiercely human. In six countries and 43 markets, we deeply understand our customers-and their customers-to deliver practical, end-to-end solutions that drive meaningful impact. Backed by close partnerships with over 400 leading technology providers, our 13,000+ strong team helps people and organizations dream bigger, move faster, and build better tomorrows for all. We're honored to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, including being one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For seven years running. Learn more at slalom.com.
Compensation and Benefits
Slalom prides itself on helping team members thrive in their work and life. As a result, Slalom is proud to invest in benefits that includemeaningful time off and paid holidays, parental leave, 401(k) with a match, a range of choices for highly subsidized health, dental, & vision coverage, adoption and fertility assistance, and short/long-term disability. We also offer additional benefits such as a yearly $350 reimbursement account for any well-being related expenses as well as discounted home, auto, and pet insurance.
EEO and Accommodations
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to inclusion, diversity, and equity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans' status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Slalom will also consider qualified applications with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Slalom welcomes and encourages applications from individuals with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available for candidates during all aspects of the selection process. Please advise the talent acquisition team if you require accommodations during the interview process.