at AdventHealth in Bolingbrook, Illinois, United States
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One for FT/PT positions
· Paid Time Off from Day One for FT/PT positions
· Student Loan Repayment Program for FT/PT positions
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
· Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full time 40 hours/week; Monday-Friday 8a-4:30p; No holidays/weekends
Location: UChicago Medicine Bolingbrook Hospital, 500 Remington Blvd, Bolingbrook, IL
The role you’ll contribute:
· Coordinates the overall interdisciplinary plan of care for patient, from admission to discharge
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Creates plan for care across the continuum, integrating patient/family preferences and values.
· Monitors patient care through assessments, evaluations and/or patient records.
· Advocates for resources and removal of barriers.
· Maintains ongoing dialog with supervisor and other health providers to ensure effective implementation of health plan.
· Acts as a resource for adequate medical record documentation, appropriateness of services as they relate to diagnoses, and treatment options for post-discharge care.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
· Care management experience in either inpatient or outpatient setting.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
· Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED:
· BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Case Management
Organization: UChicago Medicine AdventHealth Bolingbrook
Shift: 1 – Day
Req ID: 23043497
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.