at CTG in Springfield, Illinois, United States
5 days agoPost Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG’s client is looking for a Meditech Pharmacist/Pharmacy Informaticist for their long-term engagement!
Join CTG, A Best Place to Work Company!
Location: Remote (EST hours)
Job Title: Meditech Pharmacist/Pharmacy Consultant
Description: Full-time Consulting Position
Duration: Initially 12 months
Exhibits a high degree of expertise in MEDITECH Pharmacy module.
• Provides technical and organizational leadership in area (s) of specialization.
• Provides support and guidance to assigned functional management throughout organization, acting in the capacity of functional, business or information consultant.
• Solves technical or organizational problems utilizing knowledge in area (s) of specialization.
• Expected to focus 80% or more time engaged in supporting MEDITECH.
• Must be a licensed Pharmacist
• Strong Pharmacy experience and background
• 5 years MEDITECH experience with deep knowledge in the pharmacy area
• Experienced in ongoing support, upgrades, and maintenance
• Understands Pharmacy methodology along with potential risks and implications.
• Strong consulting and communication skills
The expected base hourly rate for this position ranges from $60-80. Hourly offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, market factors, and where applicable, licensure or certifications obtained.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients’ project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It’s a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
- Job Function: Application Management & Support
- Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree (±16 years)
- Work Remote: Yes
- Travel: No