at Alight Solutions LLC in Chicago, Illinois, United States
At Alight, we believe a company's success starts with its people. At our core, we Champion People, help our colleagues Grow with Purpose and true to our name we encourage colleagues to "Be Alight."
Champion People - be empathetic and help create a place where everyone belongs.
Grow with purpose - Be inspired by our higher calling of improving lives.
Be Alight - act with integrity, be real and empower others.
It's why we're so driven to connect passion with purpose. Our team's expertise in human insights and cloud technology gives companies and employees around the world the ability to power confident decisions, for life.
With a comprehensive total rewards package, continuing education and training, and tremendous potential with a growing global organization, Alight is the perfect place to put your passion to work.
Join our team if you Champion People, want to Grow with Purpose through acting with integrity and if you embody the meaning of Be Alight. Learn more at careers.alight.com.
VP Sales Executive - Wealth - Role Description-Northeast (Virtual Role)
The Wealth Sales Executive - (Wealth Services and Product - Defined Benefit, Defined Contribution, Financial Wellness) must be proactive, knowledgeable, creative and confident in order to close new sales opportunities and act as the 'Face of Alight' to new customers. They are responsible for developing new revenue growth through value-based singular or multi-product Alight solutions selling within a designated product portfolio.
The Wealth Sales Executive is responsible for the end-to-end new sales acquisition process for all customers.
The Wealth Sales Executive develops new relationships within defined territory to generate demand within accounts for designated product solutions that demonstrate Alight's benefits over competitors. Wealth Sales Executives will be responsible for exceeding annual sales goals by leading and executing the pursuit of new opportunities and acquiring new logos through closing deals for Alight product solutions. The individual must be capable of executing the full sales cycle, understands our competition, able to effectively collaborate with Alight support colleagues, and be the trusted advisor to their clients.
* The sales executive ideally has a background in Wealth and Retirement Administration and will become a specialist in their designated Alight product portfolio
* Collaborates with Solutions Architects and other Subject Matter Experts to share market insights. This network is utilized to ensure we are bringing the latest insights to the sales process and product solutions.
* Defined Benefit
* Defined Contribution
* Achieve individual sales quota for fiscal year
* Set and execute the sales strategy for assigned territory and lead the development of a sales plan targeting new clients - develops Sales Win and Deal close strategy
* Collect and communicate market intelligence on products/services and incorporate it into sales client planning process
* Effectively utilize lead generation team, Marketing, and other sales support resources at the appropriate time in the selling process to identify opportunities at new-to-business accounts within territory
* Qualify, document and update opportunity and pursuit strategy throughout sales process
* Demonstrate strong sales strategy ability by crafting and presenting client offers and helping the team identify and navigate alternative paths to making the sale
* Assumption of role as "Face of Alight" with the client, pulls-in resources as needed, unified voice of pursuit
* Shapes the 'Alight' product solutions narrative - Alight's unique positioning and ability to deliver best in class solutions to clients within a specific product portfolio
* Identifies the customer need and the most suitable value propositions, potential product solutions, service fits, partner configurations, cost structures and revenue models for identified target markets
* Manages single product solution scope development for accounts based on understanding of customer need
* When applicable, engages with and collaborates with Solutions Architects to develop optimal solutions for customers, and manage solutions scope
* Finalizes solutions scope and runs the contracting process from a scope and solution point of view across statements of work,... For full info follow application link.
Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an