at PepsiCo Corp in Chicago, Illinois, United States
Analyst - SAP OTC - Orders and Contracts Management
The main purpose of this role is to govern and support the implementation of SAP Order to Cash - Orders and Contracts Management Processes (OCM) of the PepsiCo Global template (built through SAP S4 concepts).
This role will be primarily responsible for implementation and governance of Orders and Contracts Management (OCM) functionalities of SAP S4 which includes Quotation Processing, Orders Processing, Returns Processing, Advance ATP, Stock Transfer Processes, Pricing and Invoicing, Inter-company Processing, Third Party Sales, EDI Inbound and Outbound processing of Orders, Deliveries and Billing, Delivery and Shipment Processing along with interfaces to external systems.
Governance & deployment of the PGT SAP S4 global template supporting the execution of business processes related to SAP OTC – OCM across multiple businesses across the globe. The immediate focus will be set in the ongoing deployments in Europe, South Africa and North America. This role will adopt and adhere to Agile principles for the all deployment projects.
Additionally, in close partnership with Global Process Owner and Leads (GPOs & GPLs), the Analyst will ensure the value stream is building the OCM solution that drives harmonized data and processes across PepsiCo and will accelerate deployments. This role will adopt and adhere to Agile principles for the Global Template project. The Analyst OTC will be a key global solution governance member of the PGT Design Authority (DA) for OTC-OCM solutions responsible for Level1/Level2 approvals. The DA global charter is to: Maintain integrity of the solution; Drive consistent adoption; Uphold global processes; Certify common data is used; Verify universal analytics are used; and Evaluate DA Change Requests.
The Sr. Analyst (OTC) - OCM will assist the Solution Design Lead, OTC, in leading the overall global solution design and governance for the PepsiCo Global Template (PGT) Order to Cash value stream for all OCM related processes.
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
* 2-5 years of experience configuring, deploying and managing SAP ERP processes with a focus on SAP Orders Management and Returns Processes within OTC
* Strong experience in end-to-end Order to Cash – OCM Design, Development, and implementation, including integration across other functional areas, i.e. Make to deploy, procure to pay, Finance etc.
* Knowledge of all master data objects required to support all Order to Cash – Orders & Contracts Management and Returns Processes
* Strong Order to Cash experience in a global solution development, support, and governance capacity
* EDI Integration experience for Orders, Delivery and Billing Processes
* Experience of working with Special Sales Scenarios – Consignment Processing, Third Party Sales, Inter and Intra -company Sales Scenarios, Integration with external WMS systems
* Familiar with PepsiCo business processes and nuances related to Order to Cash processes across multiple markets.
* Previous solution design and/or testing role on a major SAP transformation project(s), solution architect role is a plus
* Proficient in written & spoken English
* Ability to work flexible hours based on varying business requirements
* Knowledge and experience in the following tools, disciplines and processes are nice to have: SAP SolMan, Azure, ALM, ARIS and MS Project
* SAP OTC – Orders & Contracts Management - Detail Design, Development and Configuration of below processes –
* Master data setup for SAP OCM – Business Partner Set-up, Material Master Set-up, Material Determination, Customer Material Info-records, Pricing Master Data, Output Master Data.
* Quotations and Orders Management, Sales Document Type, Item Category and Schedule Lines Set-up, Copy Control Settings, Incompletions, Material Determination with ATP, Status Management, Shipping Point Determination etc.
* Advance ATP Functionalities including Availability Check, Back-order Processing, Product Allocations and ABC confirmations for sales documents.
* Pricing Procedure Maintenance and Determination, Condition Technique, Condition Contracts and Accrual Management.
* Billing and Revenue Processing, Inter-company Billing Set-up, Billing Output Set-up, Invoice Corrections, AR integration scenarios.
* Customer Returns Management, Credit Notes Processing and Advance returns processing.
* Special Sales Scenarios – Consignment Processing, Third Party Sales, Inter and Intra -company Sales Scenarios, Integration with external WMS systems.
* Reporting and Analytics – Performance KPI Reporting, Order Monitor / Dashboards, Sales Revenue Reporting
* Experience with EDI Integrations for orders, delivery and billing processes.
* Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
* Solves highly complex problems within the work team, and with cross functional teams.
* Strong influencing, facilitating, and consulting skills in working with stakeholders at all levels in the organization and across departments.
* Ability to quickly adapt to changes in timelines and sequences.
* Adaptability and flexibility including ability to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity and change.
What can you expect from us
* Competitive compensation package
* A flexible work environment that promotes a healthy balance between personal and professional life
* A dynamic and inclusive culture
* A support team that will foster your professional growth and development
* Opportunity to work with relevant and impactful projects for the business
* Opportunity to give back to the community with our volunteer programs
Compensation and Benefits
* The expected compensation range for this position is between $61,700 - $1,03,250 based on a full-time schedule.
* Location, confirmed job-related skills and experience will be considered in setting actual starting salary
* Bonus based on performance and eligibility; target payout is 5% of annual salary paid out annually.
* Paid time off subject to eligibility, including paid parental leave, vacation, sick, and bereavement.
* In addition to salary, PepsiCo offers a comprehensive benefits package to support our employees and their families, subject to elections and eligibility: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Insurance (Accident, Group Legal, Life), Defined Contribution Retirement Plan.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy.