- 20 years' Food Service experience managing $34M District restaurant sales within 8 locations; experience covers profit / loss, personnel, payroll, disciplinary action, scheduling, sales, customer service, business development, organization management, marketing with strong knowledge of ...
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 345 matches of 58,004 total active resumes
To join an interactive organization that offers me a constructive workplace for communicating and interacting with customers and people.Read full resume details
Attain full-time employment as an Information Technology Specialist with a company that offers internal opportunities for growth and advancement.Read full resume details
- Managed up to 18 aircraft on 4 hangar sites simultaneously using excellent written / verbal communication, presentation, contract negotiations skills
- Communicated and collaborated with various reporting levels in multi-national and cultural organizations
- Seeks to continually improve guest and team member's satisfaction
- Valid driver's license, clean driving record and willing to travel
- Possess wide variety of power and hand tools
- Self-motivated team member, employee with the ability to meet, exceed, achieve deadlines and goals
- Excellent 『organizational, communication and interpersonal skills』 most beneficial during frequent contact with vendors, staff and customers
- Complied with all company safety policies
- Computer literate - 『scanners and PDAs』
- Demonstrated experience with 『GPS』...
Dedicated Marine Corps Veteran with 2 years of experience in loan processing, organizational skills and leveraging technology tools to analyze financial documents in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments. Seeking a challenging Records Clerk position where I can leverage my military backgrou...Read full resume details